October 16, 2010

Silence stings










The scream of silence pierced me
Aching monophobia laying the roots
Overpowering seclusion
Suppressing the joys and the lessons through

Apathy growing
And a banal soul
Pearls falling
Feet demanding arduous force

But somewhere I want to stand
A faint voice calling me
Recalling the blithe times
Anodyne melodies of its rhymes

The solitary heart now longs for
A comforting hug and new desire
The mimic desolation unveiling finally
Igniting a new fire

With a halcyon soul
And new spirits
I tread on a new road
Fervent winds
And small steps
To my new destination!

4 comments:

  1. arey mujhe kyu thankz...!

    ol ur efforts...!
    the words are urs...

    rather the picture painted here is by ur very own
    "colours" !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....Totally awesome work...n beautiful use of words.....
    :))

    ReplyDelete